At A Glance
|Nos. of Apartment||24|
|Apartment Sizes||(890, 1010 & 1045) Sft. (three apartments in each floor)|
|Parking Area||Ground Floor|
|Building Height||(G+8) = 9 Storied|
|Address||House # 522-N, Road # 06, Baitul Aman H/S, Adabor, Dhaka.|
Feature & Aminities
Main Apartment Features
- Decorative Teak Main Entrance Door Shutter With:
- (a) Door Chain
- (b) Check Viewer
- (c) Calling Bell Switch of Good Quality
- (d) Solid Brass Door Knocker
- (e) Apartment Number Plate
- Floor in China Mirror Polished (24″ x 24″) Tiles.
- Plastic Paint on all Walls and Ceilings in Soft Colors.
- Internal Doors of strong and Durable veneer Flush door Shutters with French polish.
- All internal Doors frames of Mehogony/Sil Korai/Teak chamble as per seasonal availability.
- All Bedroom Door shutters with good quality Mortise Locks.
- Sliding Windows with Tinted Glass complete with Mohair Lining and Rainwater Barrier in Aluminium Sections with Grill.
- All Electric Wiring, Phone Lines, Gas & Water Lines etc will be concealed.
- Concealed TV and dish Antenna Line.
- Hand Set Intercom with connection to Guard Room.
- MK type best quality Electrical Switches.
- Two Light Fixtures in each apartment.
- Electrical Distribution Box with Main Switch.
- Five emergency lights & three fans or not over 750 Watt in each apartment from standby Generator.
- All Power Outlets with Earthing Connection.
- Provision for Air conditioners in Living, Master Bed & Child Bed Room.
- Verandas with suitable Light Points.
General Amenities of the Complex
- Heavy Secured Entrance gate with Decorative Lamps and logo with gardening of the complex.
- Security Provision for Control of incoming and Outgoing Persons, Vehicles, Goods etc.
- Reserved Car parking with spacious and Decorative ceramic Design paving Driveway for Residents in Covered & Protected Basement & Ground Floor.
- Car Parking will be clearly defined and marked with individual apartment numbers to avoid any confusion.
- Fire extinguisher in each alternative floor according to the Fire Fighting requirement.
- European Standard Lift from reputed international Manufacturers:
- (a) With Adequate Lighting
- (b) Well Finished and Attractive Doors and Cabin.
- Main Staircase with easy-to-climb steps and adequate Lighting.
- Electricity supply approx 220V/440V from DESA /DPDC/DESCO.
- One Stand-by Emergency Generator for operating in case of Power Failure:
- (a) lift
- (b) Water Pumps
- (c) Lighting in Common Space & Stairs
- Water Supply Connection from WASA with sufficient supply as per Total Calculated Consumption.
- Underground Water Reservoir with one Water Lifting Pump.
- Sewerage System Planned for long-term requirement.
- Gas Pipeline Connection from TITAS Distribution System as per Total Calculated Consumption.
- All bathrooms with PVC solid Waterproof Shutter.
- Good quality Sanitary Fixtures & Fittings.
- Commode will have in All Bathrooms
- Pedestal Basin in all Bath rooms except Servant’s Toilet.
- Good quality Glazed Tiles in Bathrooms Wall.
- Good quality Homogeneous Floor Tiles in all Bathrooms.
- All Mirrors in all Bathrooms with Overhead Lamps.
- Concealed Hot and Cold water supply provision in Master Bathroom.
- Provision for Double Burner Gas Outlet.
- Good quality China Glazed wall Tiles up to 7(seven) feet height, except worktop slab down portion.
- Good quality Homogeneous Tiles on Floor.
- Stainless Steel Counter-top Sink with Mixer.
- Concealed Hot and Cold water supply Provision.
- Exhaust Fan provision.
Structural & General Engineering Features
- The Foundation and superstructure design and supervision by a team of reputed and professional structural design engineers.
- Structural design parameters based on American Concrete Institute (ACI) and American Standard of Testing Material (ASTM) codes and BNBC.
- Structural design will be earthquakes consideration.
- Heavy reinforced cement concrete foundation.
- Systematic structural combination of steel reinforced concrete frame share wall core.
- Sub-Soil investigation and soil composition comprehensively analyzed by latest testing equipment and laboratory techniques.
- Comprehensive section by section checking and testing of all steel reinforcement by professional design and structural engineers.
- All structural materials including steel, cement, bricks Sylhet sand and other aggregates, etc. of the highest standard and screened for quality including laboratory testing.
- Total foundation and superstructure design and supervision by a team of reputed and professional structural design engineers.
- Direct supervision at every stage of construction by team of experienced and qualified Civil Engineers to ensure highest quality workmanship.
- Systematic testing of concrete and other completed work samples at every stage from quality control laboratories.
- Protection from cyclonic winds up to 200 KPH incorporated in structure designed.
- Structure capable of withstanding earthquake measuring upto 230 km. per hour.
Total Interest Payable :
Total of Payments (Principal + Interest) :